From:
WinterWolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jul 1998 15:00:00 -0700
(Repost)
Sorry about the lack of location before, but I hope you understand.

Hello,

I don't know how I'm going to say this....I have two ferts, both sprites,
who I have to put up for adoption.  I am working 60hrs a week, and just
moved into a VERY small apartment, where neither of them get to run much.  I
have been thinking about this for much too long, but they're my girls!  I'm
still crying as I write this...I can't believe I have to give my girls up.
They are both so unhappy, sitting in their cages so much of the week.  I let
them out when I'm home, but Woozle has become a real bully, and just beats
up on Honey if I let them out together.  Letting them out alone means they
both get less time out*sigh* I'm always so tired when I get home that all
I can manage is an hour or two, and barely any playtime........But they'r
still my babies.  I can't stand that I'm making them so unhappy, when I love
them so much.  Woozle(2yrs old) is a Dark Sable, the larger of the two(both
are fairly small).  Honey(1 1/2yrs old) is a Butterscotch, quite small and
*very* sweet.She's the cuddlefert of the two.  Each comes with a large cage
and misc. bedding and toys.

If you are interested, please email ASAP. The nearest shelter is close
to 8hrs drive away, and I don't want them ending up there.

Cory