Date:
Mon, 6 Apr 1998 07:49:01 -0700
Well Calgary and area folk, If you email me your telephone #'s, I'll invite
y'all over to visit.  Unfortunately, I work during both days (9-4) next
weekend (his estimated arrival dates).  It takes at least 20 hours to drive
from Portland to Calgary, but not if Bob hits Montana, (Bob, just don't
meet any RCMP on the highway, they don't buy the no-speed-limit thing here
either).  So any kind of thing will be during an evening, be it weekend or
weeknight.  Besides, I think he's planning on a couple of stops along the
way - you know Bob, he arrives mostly in the middle of the night anyway.

Monica