From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 2010 14:49:12 -0500
Quite a few people wrote to ask me if this is available online, so
Linda Iroff sent the URLs on to me. Here is the Totally Ferret Taste
Test:

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/10566389

ENJOY!

BTW, it seems like the people at Totally Ferret may not be able to find
out if the equipment used to make Vivify is also used to make things
with any ingredients to which I am allergic, so the March Vivify taste
test to further benefit BFFs that I was volunteered to do by another
person may be out. They have my list of allergens and are trying to
find out, but don't hold your breath.

Sukie (not a vet)

Recommended ferret health links:
http://ferrethealth.org/archive/