Date:
Tue, 31 May 2005 18:38:47 -0400
Clinic Day & Raffle are just a few days away

Andy,Ziggy and the shelter kids just want to remind you that we have a
raffle going on for the pet bed.

SSS Rectangular Coil Spring Beds
29" X 40" X 9"
To see the Picture Click Here
[No link to click.  BIG]

For information on the raffle you can go here:
http://www.kwflatbed.com/brenda/lakeroad.html

The drawing will be held at our Clinic Day on june 11 2005

Eighth Annual Ferret Only Clinic

Save this date!  June 11, 2005.
Doctor Allen Edwards of the Brockport Animal Hospital is coming to the
Lakeroad Ferret Farm for Clinic Day again this year!

Exam starting times will be 10 AM.  Exams will go throughout the day.
A question and answer period with Doctor Edwards will begin at noon.
Enclosed is a registration form that is needed to participate with
checkups and inoculations.  Please send your registration forms back to
me as soon as possible; time slots are filling fast.  If you have a time
need that is crucial, please call ahead so that we can place you in the
best possible time for you.

Due to the number of ferrets that did not show for their appointments
last year, there will be a $16.75 non-refundable deposit per ferret
registration.  No phone registrations will be taken.  I must have your
registration form filled out in full, and in my possession, before I
will add you to the appointment list.  Total amount for a complete exam
and 1 vaccine is $33.50; your deposit will be applied to your bill when
you arrive for your appointment.  If you do not show, the deposit amount
of $16.75 will be donated to the shelter.  If you choose to have a
second vaccine, it will be an additional $9.50.  Keep in mind that as of
November 2003, yearly rabies vaccines are required by law in NY.  (I do
not however recommend you do both vaccines at the same time)

If you do not plan to have your ferret checked by Doctor Edwards, there
is no need to send in a registration form.  However, please feel free to
participate in the afternoon activities.  Lunch will be available and,
as usual, there will be lots of door prizes a raffle drawing, games and
fun for your fuzzies as well.

If you would like a clinic letter and registration form email with your
snail mail address at Last year it rained most of the day so we had tents
up all over the yard, even the play yard had a tent all its own so the
ferrets could still play out side after their check up.  There is the
current raffel of the pet bed that will be drawn for and a table full of
ferret fun stuff to win as well.  This year we are going to have Sandy
our professional photographer back to take portraits of you and your
fuzzies again this year.  She is offering an 8 X 10 finished sheet for
$15.00.  That sheet can be done in any combination of sizes you desire;
you can choose a full sheet of wallet size or a combination of 5 X 7 and
smaller your cost is still $15.00.  This Lady does some awesome work so
bring you kids and your best face to get your portrait done.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,
Brenda Johnson

International Ferret Congress Vendor Coordinator
http://ferretcongress.org

Lakeroad Ferret Farm E-Bay Store
http://stores.ebay.com/Not-Just-For-Ferrets-Pet-Supplies

IGive Fund Raiser for Lakeroad Ferret Farm
http://www.iGive.com/html/refer.cfm?memberid=284500&amp;causeid=22069

To visit the store.
http://www.ferretfarm.org

Don't have time for a ferret of your own? You can sponsor one of our fur
kids.

There are new faces at the shelter go take at look at kids looking for
new homes.

Andy-cub reporter, shelter kids, & oh yeah mum too!

Petfinder Page
http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/NY559.html

Shelter Video
http://www.kwflatbed.com/videos/ferretfarm.wmv