From:
Jaclyn Vanderhoef <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 06:19:47 -0800
Hi all!
When I started this Iams thread, this was all I had in mind.  No one ever
knows who's telling the truth.  So, I just want everyone to keep an eye on
the food for the best interest of the fuzzies and whatever other pets out
there are eating Iams.  Jen said it best, so I have copied it below...

>How good would it be for PR if the folks from Iams said, "Well, you
>know, we *are* selling out to a bigger company, and, in order to remain
>competitive, we'll almost certainly have to cut our costs, probably by
>replacing some of the more costly ingredients in our formula with cheaper
>alternatives."?  Which is essentially the truth....
>I'm a label-reader.  Always.  :-)

>From:    Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Were we spammed?

>Warning:  Did anyone else receive a forward from someone named 'Mike'?

Georgia...I got the same message, and though I had seen it before in
college, was digusted this time around and promptly deleted it.  I can't
forward it to BIG because of this, but add my name to the list of those
who got the "poop" mailing.

Kiss your fuzzies for me.
Jacki and the zoo
Ferrets-Kif, Trevor, Fred, Pepper   Cat-Immelmann  Dog-Hunter
Lizards-Lizzie, Lizzie  (isn't that original!)

Teaching a child not to step on a caterpillar is as valuable to the child
as it is to the caterpillar.  -Bradley Miller, Founder, Humane Farming
Association