From:
Terry Halladey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Aug 1999 11:07:02 PDT
HELP!  We are moving to the Melbourne, Florida area and will need a place
to board our two fuzzies for a short time until we can get moved into a
home.  We will be in Melbourne about the 19th or 20th of August.  We will
have their cage and all accessories with us.  We are leaving Portland,
Oregon on the morning of the 14th of August.

We also have a cat we will need to board.

Terry, Kay, Rocky and Digger