From:
ferret lover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 20:00:37 -0800
The Giving Tree is ready!  It is loaded with names of special ferrets from
shelters all over the country!  Please take a minute to visit the site and
read the info on these shelter babies.  These ferrets are being loved and
cared for by shelter operators who everyday give all they have to give...
and while your babies are snuggly warm in their hammies...your ferrets have
one thing the shelter ferrets don't have....A HOME!  Since we can't give
them all homes...lets try to give them the best Christmas they have ever
had!  Read their stories and their needs and I hope you will pick one-or
two of these babies to help provide a warm, fuzzy Christmas for!

This is also a chance to show the shelter operators how much we appreciate
what they do!  Not just anyone can run a shelter!  It takes an incredibly
strong person to face the endless heartbreak these people have to deal
with!  Yet they do it with love....for the ferrets!  Let's show them we
appreciate them!  Also...very extra special warm, fuzzy thanks goes to
Kristine Lunny who donated her time and energy to designing this site!
She did a wonderful job!

http://www.geocities.com/mimsy_01/ferret_giving_tree.htm

=====
Judy Cooke
Tyson, Hope, and Einstein

"The world is made up for the most part of morons and natural tyrants, sure
of themselves, strong in their own opinions, never doubting anything."
Clarence Darrow