From:
Gwen Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 2006 08:45:31 -0700
Hello, Everyone:

My name is Gwen Wood and I'm Super Tonks' aunty in Santa Maria, CA.  If
any of you know ST's whereabouts, will you please get in contact with me?
Barnabas, Plinga-Plinga, Dit Dot, Tupac and Minky will be excited to hear
about his recent vacation to Mexico and they want photos and postcards!
The Wood family proudly sport Super Tonks stickers on their vehicles!
They want the world to know they support ST's noble cause in fighting
crime everywhere.

Every hero who works as hard as Super Tonks needs a vacation, so we
support ST's respite by saluting the albino weasel in shiny cape and
tights!

Gwen Wood
Santa Maria, CA