From:
"Ferret Aid Society..." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 May 1999 11:22:57 -0400
While I can understand...to a point... how all you moms and dads feel about
the recent Modern Ferret with Playboy's Tiffany Taylor's interview, I also
must add my .2 on the subject.

Most of you know about the shelter's hardships over the past few months.
Things aren't too much better so we decided on a live event/celebrity
auction to do here in Toronto.  We began contacting celebrities and got the
word out.

I wrote to Tiffany (before MF came out) and to my shock, she called me.
She was very concerned and very sweet.  Not a trashy person and defiantly
not the stereotype I would think she would be.  She was very helpful and
has since sent in a few autographed Playboys and MF magazines for us to
auction.

Why do I tell you this?  Tiffany is as crazy about her ferrets as we are.
She sent a total stranger her mags and was sweet enough to call me and ask
what she could do.  She is a person just like I am and weather she takes
her close off or no, in IMHO, I'm glad she was on the cover.  I think she
is a positive influence for ferrets and she cares enough about the kids we
all love.  It's about time celebrities with ferrets show their love for
them.  There are too many misconceptions and fears where ferrets are
concerned.  If you didn't want to see her in the mag, you didn't have to
buy it.

Tiffany is an angel for her donation to the auction and I'm really happy I
had the chance to speak with this caring fellow ferret owner.

Just my .2

Miss Randy Belair

The Ferret Aid Society "For the love of our fuzzy friends"
http://www.ferretaid.org

http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=1383&mid=43897
click here to raise funds for the ferrets,  just by using your mouse!