Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2011 07:23:57 -0500
I used to solely go to compounding pharmacies. On a whim I asked the
Pharmacist when I was getting a prescription filled at my local Costco
and he has been doing my compounded meds (I just bring in the ferretone
with the script) for years now. He has never even charged me a
compounding fee, and has saved me tons of money. Also, Pediapred is a
very good suggestion, but for other meds that have to be compounded why
not ask some regular pharmacists as I am told they are all trained in
compounding. If you have a Sam's Club or Costco membership, I would
suggest them for ultimate cost savings...maybe even WalMart (but my
experience with WalMart is that they are not very nice).

Don