From:
"Sammy, Tequila, Cinnamon & Buddy Dastous" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 1996 20:51:14 -0500
**************************** FOR FLO EYES ONLY ****************************

This is agent Sammy of the Fuzzy Four, reporting for the Windham outpost in
Southern New Hamphsire.  We patrol the area know as the "Neutral Human's
bedroom".  But we always take the opportunity to escape and explore beyond
our territory whenever we can.  Agent Tequila is real good at that.  She
follows close at the heels of our Neutral Human when she goes to open the
"Big Door" and tries to sneak out.  It doesn't always work!  Then we all
gang up on the NH, and she must stay in the room with us and help us with
our training exercises.  We like that!

We have three FDI operatives in our territory.  One is named Taz, who is the
resident "wimp cat".  Whenever he sees us, he runs away!  (Guess we showed
him!!) Another one is called Tara.  She's just a big old grumpy grouch.  She
spits and swats at us, so we stay away from her.  The last one is Brandy.
She is a big black pussy cat.  Sometimes she will play with us, but once she
accidently got locked behind FLO lines and smacked agent Tequila across the
face.  Which made agent Tequila squint for a few hours.  I kept a close eye
on the FDI agent by laying down in "speed bump" position a few inches from
her nose until our NH came and escorted her out of our territory.  There are
also two CKP agents that we will report on next time.  (These guys are
HUGE!).

We promise to try and follow General Rowdy's training tips and keep everyone
posted on our progress.

Long Live the FLO!!!!!!!!   (dook dook)

Agent Sammy of the Fuzzy Four (with Agents Tequila, Cinnamon and Buddy)