From:
C-Shell Super User <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 28 May 1993 11:28:46 -0400
What ever became of the Mystery Virus.  I assume that either one of two things
has happened.

1) Hopefully, all of the sick ferrets got well and the Mystery Virus has
   vanished as stealthily as it apeared, -or-

2) The virus has spread to the human families of the ferrets and they are too
   sick to post any answers to our queries :-).

Come on, somebody!  Pleeeeease let us know what is going on.  We have the big
NAFA (North American Ferret Association) Ferret Show coming up in Longview, TX
on the weekend of June 5 and that is only 1 week away.  We need to know
something.

People keep posting items saying things like "Why do we only talk about
illnesses on the FML?"  Well, maybe it is because that is all that some of us
think is worth posting.  This is the second or third time that I have asked
this question and I saw another posting just a few days ago, where someone
else was asking the same thing.  So far, no answers have been forthcoming.

Also, if anyone is interested in finding out more about the NAFA show in
Longview, at this late date, you may call [voice - that is like email, but
with real-time audio I/O ;-) ]

     Wayne & Eva McClung
     903-643-9389

Well, I guess that I have used enough bandwidth for now.  I hope that someone
will find the time to answer those of us who are still concerned about the
status of the Mystery Virus.  (Now, just watch.  Tomorrow's FML will have
nine postings about the virus... I hope.)

"Cats may be cool, but carpet sharks rule."

Regards,
John Gaver
(also Becky, Slinky, Godiva, Arnie,   Ninya,  Ivy, Sushi, Baccarat & Skywalker)
     |Wife | Grand | Queen |Would be| Little | Visiting  | Royal  |   Royal   |
     |     |  Dame | Mother|  King  |Princess| Royalty   | Bunnie | Air Force |