From:
Linda Sheridan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 22:12:33 EDT
Dear Sandee, the heavens have more one star tonight.  My Maxine crossed
the bridge this morning.  She had been sick and was to the vet on Friday.
I was told her sugar was 500.  Tests were taken and the results haven't
even come back, yet.

Sandee, please tell Max that I love her and miss her dearly.  She's
a frail looking brown sable but has a huge 'tude.  I told her of the
bridge, how pretty it is, and that she would be renewed.  She loves
raisins and now can have all she wants.  Please, also, tell her to wait
for me.  I'll be there one day and we'll cross together, to be happy
and reunited forever.

Thank you so very much,
Linda