From:
R & T Lombardi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 22:34:44 -0400
Hi Everyone,

Well, all this talk about deaf ferrets couldn't have come at a better time.
I believe one, if not both, of the ferrets I adopted three weeks ago may be
deaf.  I have tried many things to determine if they are.  Sometimes it
seems like they hear, and other times I get no response.  So I ask this:
Do deaf ferrets dook?

Also I thought I tell you all about a cute thing Merlin does.  When he is
in the cage, he will lie on his back, put his paws together, and move them
up and down.  It looks like he's begging.  It is the cutest thing.  He has
only done it twice, that I have seen.  The first time was when we had
friends over and everyone was looking at them in the cage.  And the second
time was when Nemesis was checking them out, and she was on top of their
cage.

Dooks to all,

Teresa and the Ferret Mob
Sequoia, Enoch, Callisto, Nemesis, Gizmo,
and the new boys Merlin & Malachi
And our fur angel Loki