From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2007 16:55:19 -0500
The word is in! According to our friends at Best Friends the no bunny
sale campaign was adopted by PetsMart.

The following address is the party that they reports should be
acknowledged for the cessation of bunny sales.

NOW My idea is to write nice to the point letters and beg them to now
implement a NATIONAL no ferret sales campaign. What is good for bunnies
is great for ferrets!

Please forward this to all other ferret lists and organizations who
might be able to assist an effective campaign on behalf of ferrets.

Only we can do this!

Please drop a line to:

PetSmart
John Alpaugh
Vice President, Specialty Merchandising
19601 North 27th Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85027
(623) 580-6100

Our New Year's Resolution should be to help as many ferrets as we can.
By removing a point of purchase network thus reducing impulse buying is
a great gift to ferrets everywhere!

From all of us here -- Happy Holidays

www.ferretwise.org
working to better lives of ferrets everywhere!