From:
Julie Dowdy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 15:29:09 -0500
God what a month!

Bailey is worse now, which I didn't think would be possible.  Newly added
to her Aspiration Pneumonia is Helicobacter and Irritated Bowel.

She's now on 5 anti-biotics twice a day, which she absolutely hates.  She
was so mad and upset today when we started the process that she peed all
over me!  Which immediately made me start to cry, plus got us both an
unwanted bath afterwards!

I hope and I pray that I am not making her worse.  I can't stand watching
her go through this.  She doesn't eat, she cries, kicks and vomits up
nearly all of her drugs every time we do it.  She's so miserable.

She's now on Prednisone, Proglycem, Amoxicillan, Chloramphenicol, and
Metronidazole, and Pepto-Bismol twice a day.  I'd kick, cry and throw up,
too!

I so just want this to be over.  This all started when we put her on that
miserable drug, and now regret ever doing it.