Date:
Thu, 7 May 2009 10:51:33 -0400
Can someone bring me up to speed on "the man who hurt the ferret"? I
missed the FML for the past week, as my computer "crashed" - ( never
shoulda let it drive......*hehe), and I've not been able to access
computer til today.

[Moderator's note: I've included some of original post in the one
following this one. BIG]

An update on MoJoMan. My vet wanted to try one last option w/MojoMan
before we went invasive with surgery. He gave Mojo a Lupron shot,
approximately 2 weeks ago. I was holding him yesterday (and the
day before and the day before and the .....well, you know...) and
noticed.....HE 'S GROWIN NEW HAIR!? Yesh!! The melatonin implants
didn't work - but the Lupron seems to be...can anyone tell me what
the difference is with these meds and why the melatonin implt's workd
with all my other adrenal kids - cept MoJo? Not familiarized enough
with regards to Lupron and why it seems to work..... On a side note -
all the other fur kids have now begun to play with him again. They
kinda excluded him from their play, etc - because he would get
"chewily-friskie".....chewing on other fuzzies and generally very
aggressive...now that he isn't so "mean" to them, they've included
him again, started a couple days ago......It's a good thing too, he
was getting pretty lonely. Now he's bouncy and happy again. I will
keep everyone posted on his condition. Many super duper thanks to
the wonderful helper here locally who donated a check to my vet for
surgery/treatment. It is still there in the account, in case the lupron
doesn't work. And the sleepy sack? They FIGHT over it! Hilarious to
watch....Mojoman is like...."hey! that's mine!!! - and the other kids
all say the same thing...as they are dragging it to their hiding spot
so they can sleep in it there........My thanks and hugs to you!

Kim and her Army of Idiots in The Land of Enchantment