Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 11:36:54 +0200
I have a small problem with my ferret.  I am talking about Crook, my 5
months male ferret - yesterday I caught him peeing in forbidden area.
I picked him up by his neck, shout at him, and locked him in his cage
(nothing violent).  He went to sleep, and since he woke up, he acts very
strange - he is very quiet, doesn't want to play, hides alot (every time
he sees me), poofing his tail and so.  It was only yesterday, so I can't
be sure if he eats and poop like he use to be.

This is not the first time I shout him, so why he acts like that ?  BTW -
yesterday was the first rain.  Is it possible that the smell of the rain
frighten him or is it me ?

Maya