From:
Michael Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 10:45:49 -0500
Hello,

My wife and I have 6 fuzzies who need a good home.  Due to our
circumstances we are no longer able keep them.  We live in Reynoldsburg,
Ohio which is a suburb of Columbus.  All are up to date on shots and are
most of the time well behaved.  We have three cages and a surplus of
toys.  Four we have had since infancy, two are rescues and they are all
altered.  If someone would be willing to take them all that would be
great but we have primarily kept them in pairs.  Their colors are 2
chocolate, 2 sable, 1silver mitt, and one albino.  If anyone is
interested please feel free to email me.

Thanks,
Michael