From:
Paul Belusko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 1995 19:29:06 -0400
To BIG:

Karen's dilemma pertained to poop and I was just trying to be a little
facetious.  Get it?  Anyway I was just trying to make some new friends.  So
what the heck.  I wasn't to concerned about adopting Maggie or afraid of
taking my fuzzie friends to LAFF mtgs, the park, or having them meet other
ferret people cuz I've put my extraordinary engineering skill to use.

[Moderator's note: I didn't mean to make it sound like I was scolding, sorry.
I thought your post was fine. BIG]

Remember the movie about the boy in the bubble?  Well i've invented the
"Ferret Bubble (tm)." It's a totally sealed ECE proof self contained solar
powered ferret excursion/telemetry unit incorporating state of the art
filtration units, semiconductor cooling/heating chips for environmental
control, Ferret Intercommunication System (FCS) for Ferret to Ferret
Conversation, water/food/raisin dispensers for on the go nutrition and is
litter pan capable!  Also, a Global Positioning System (GPS) receiver &
transmitter is incorporated for navigation and tracking purposes.  Optional
Musk dispenser is available for countermeasures.  The hardest part is
getting their little heads into the space helmets :) (laugh here)
Seriously, do I really have to be this scared of ECE?  Even if I understand
the risks and am willing to manage it?  Being scared is a hell of a way to
live.  If the experts say not to...I'll never take the little girls out of
the apt.  again...unless they beg :)

Anyone interested in getting schematics for building their own "Ferret
Bubble (tm)" please send $$$ (Only Kidding) visa/mc accepted :)

...and Maggie is curled up and staring at me as I type this.  I
wish she would get over it already.

Paul J. Belusko                        "Imagination
Aviation Electromagnetics              is more important
Computer Sciences Corporation          than knowledge..."
broken heart." Arlington, VA                        -Einstein-