From:
Debbie Riccio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 1996 18:31:35 -0500
Halo went to see Doc Edwards today, and he confirmed she's pregnant!
Babies are due 4/22!!!  He feels at least 7, but there's probably more!!
(Gulp!!)  She's gained 5 oz in 3 weeks!!!

Keep your fingers crossed for us!!!

BRUCE:

Heaven is my other jill who came into a full blown season 2/29 - I bred this
ferret for 4 weeks in a row and she's not coming down at all - in fact,
she's still interested in Duss-T.

Since I'm more afraid of aplastic anemia at this point, I had Doc Edwards
give her an HCG inj to bring her out.

He and I are both concerned, because even if she didn't take, the act of
breeding (that much!) should have brought her out, yet it didn't.  I've
decided that if I need a 2nd injection in 10 days, I'm just going to have
her spayed - her having a litter isn't that important to me.  He has felt no
lumps or cysts or anything abnormal, and we don't understand why she isn't
coming out with all this breeding.....

Have you heard/had experience with this?

Any breeders with this experience??

Debbie Riccio
WNYFLFA
Rochester, NY