Date:
Sat, 9 Aug 2008 23:28:19 -0400
I just got in a little chocolate female aprox 6 months old. She was
found when she wondered into a neighbor's garage late at night last
week. We have named her Chevy since she was found under their car. The
people posted ads on Craigslist and our local Orlando Sentinel with no
replies. She is in excellent condition and loves her duck soup. She
gets along well with the 2 large male rescues that I also have. They
must go together. They are aprox 2 years of age. One is an albino and
one is a dew. Their coats make them look like big polar bears. Please
contact me if you are interested.

Kim

Stinky Pete's Ferret Retreat
http://floridaferrets.webs.com/