From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2007 23:40:34 -0400
For those of you who met Halta and Leka at the Symposium, you can
learn more about them and their friends at http://weaseltrek.com/

Halta came home with me to visit for a while. Leka is still traveling
the country with Renee.

Halta and I are both very tired from all the excitement of the last few
days, but we want to thank everyone who came to the Symposium and we
hope you all had a great time!

If you have not yet joined the ferret symposium yahoo group and want to
share your experiences and talk with old and new friends, you may do so
at http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/ferret_symposium/join

Linda and Halta
International Ferret Congress
http://www.ferretcongress.org