From:
Steve Austin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jul 2009 14:04:05 -0400
I have permission to cross post this e-mail as an ASPCA in Eatontown
NJ need help in finding homes for 5 ferrets.

Please contact the person below directly if you can help.

Thank you,
Patty
                  -------
   Subject: spca in need of help please

hi my name is carrie and i work as a vet tech/rescue person at the
MCSPCA in Eatontown NJ. we have 5 ferrets in need of help! we have had
zero interest in them. 1 was found in a backyard, male neutered really
nice playful etc...... the other 4 were left in a cage outside a motel
2 females spayed have adrenal gland issues----hardly any hair/vulvas
enlarged, the 2 male neutered have some diarrhea.

we would love some help with them I am not sure who else to contact?
If there is anyone else I could contact I will. Can u post them on
your website? Do u have any room to take any? thanks for all your
time carrie 732 440 1530 direct line to tech room or