From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 00:52:40 -0500
First, thank you everyone for the emails I've received..  Only 10 minutes
after sending out the word about his leaving, I had some 20 messages come
in.  I'm holding off reading thru them for a few days at least since I've
about lost the last two days to exhaustion and grief.

What I have done is create two new ways for people to exchange information
on what we learned from helping Timmy and friends get well.  The first is
a forum on Delphi that allows attachment of pictures and programs to notes
posted.  (Delphi is a service provider that has existed over 15 years, and
was chosen for reliability).

Here's where to go for the Delphi forum:
http://forums.delphi.com/m/main.asp?sigdir=TimmyFerret

The second is a mailing list separate from Delphi that will drop messages
into your email box similar to the FML (Ferret Mailing List).  It offers
you the choice of either dropping each message as then come in, or stacking
them up for a once a day drop like the FML does.

Here's the access point for the mailing list:
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/TimmyFerret

Both are designed to:

1. Be free of any cost
2. Be easy to use
3. Be focused on the alternative healing aspects of ferret health care
4. Provide a broader and more up to the minute base of knowledge than
   what exists on Timmy's web site
5. Provide faster access thru instant drop box subscription to someone
   that may have the answer to a problem you're up against.
6. Carry on the spread of knowledge that Timmy was here to help us with.
7. Each service exists separate from my computers to be as reliable as
   possible.
8. Both are starting out as free access without moderator or limited
   subscription.  I hope they can stay that way.  Both Delphi and Onelist
   have a policy of discouraging spam.

I am made humble by the very large numbers of people saddened by Timmy's
crossing over, and I guess I'm making good on a promise to him that I'd
carry on the work he helped us with while he was here.  I had thought about
a specific mailing list for over 2 years now, but it was perhaps another
devine intervention (maby #'s 8 & 9), that connected me with ways to
achieve it without having to run programs on my computer & use time and
energy I didn't have.

Thank you again for your kind letters, and I will eventually get to
answering them individually.  I lost count when there was over 100 people
using his tonic, over a year ago now.

Take care, God Bless.

 Gary & the gang of fur
Timmy's web site=<http://www.concentric.net/~Gferret/>; He's the ferret
totally healed from "terminal lymphoma" without drugs or surgery. :)
 My ICQ# 4461104
Timmy's Mailing List = http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/TimmyFerret
Timmy's Forum = http://forums.delphi.com/m/main.asp?sigdir=TimmyFerret