Date:
Sat, 12 Mar 2011 13:10:27 -0500
>From: Kitty Hollerith
>Does anyone know what the findings ended up being in the MO baby with
>missing fingers case? Because there are nasty negative ripple effects
>taking place concerning ferret PR. Even if it is proven the ferret
>(obviously) had nothing to do with that horrible situation a lot of
>damage has been done.

-- Yes, I knew this would be inevitable. And do this is exactly why
I began the quest of fact gathering here regarding this case and the
topic of ferrets "eating" humans in general. Number one I was seeking
a few but vitally important facts so I could write up some example
statements for everyone here to be familiar with. That way when
confronted with the press or even an argument, be able to rotely spit
out the inarguable facts. Number two, I was thinking about writing up
a long report for a lack of a better word and post it on a page within
my web site about the crazy myths about ferrets eating babies. I was
hoping that with the right title, etc, that google would pull it up
high on the list if anyone tried to research the subject so there was
some balance there. I failed the first task. I could not find the
information that I needed. I do have enough information and anecdotes
to accomplish the second goal very well I"m happy to say. All thanks to
so many here. I 've not proceeded with the project because I have other
projects I'm in the middle of and some priorities in my personal life
to take care of first. I'm now looking at the end of April being the
earliest I could do it. I hope. Dont worry. This will be a page with
exhausting "truths" about ferrets and biting. The anecdotes and
experiences are from highly respected people.

Nope, have no clue what happened with the case. Sheesh. I"m starting to
wonder if they ever did perform a necropsy on the ferret. Either they
didn't and lied. Or they did .... and lied. With all of the attacks
after all, if any flesh at all, was found in the ferret wouldn't they
have provided the reports waving them in the air in our faces?

Apologies for the delay
Wolfy