From:
Tanya Grave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 10:21:41 -0700
This is a very difficult post for me to write.  But I'm so inflamed about
it - I just had to!

Phyllis asked us not to flame her and to "Please don't think I'm a bad mom.
I'm just tired, too tired to do it all." --- Well I'm sorry but how can you
not be a bad mom when you are choosing one child (sheltie) over two others
(Sarah & Noah).  Have you ever thought that maybe Sarah doesn't like the
new intruder because (as you put it) "We have wanted one for a long time.
She is a joy".  Don't you think S&N feel the neglect?  I have 5 dogs and 6
ferts - believe me the dogs KNOW that I adore the ferts and they ARE VERY
jealous.  A couple on my dogs HATE the ferts - they just tolerate them.  I
try not to show favoritism between the species.  But everyone has learned
to adjust.  But I would NEVER think of giving up one for the other -
especially the ones that were there first.  It goes to show that you play
favorites.  Time and loyalty don't play a part in your decision.  How sad.

I'm sorry but in my opinion you are a bad mom - but that's just my opinion.

TjG