From:
WinterWolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Mar 1998 16:05:30 -0800
Hello
Well, first a Hug and a *Thank You* to every one that responded to my plea
for help(I'll try and get the personal thank you's out as well)

Second, the actual update:
Woozle's doing fine, I called my vet and told her the symptoms I was seeing,
and she told me to keep an eye on her and check for other symptoms.  She did
not have any of them, except the green, slimy stool.  So, we started looking
for other causes.  The long and the short of it is, My dear fert just got
too smart for herself, crawled into a cubbard(which she never could get into
before) and got into a box of vey fatty Saint Patricks day cookies, Green of
course.*HUZZA*

So I'm still taking her in to get checked over, but the worst problem she
seems to have currently is an upset stomach.

Again, thank yous to everyone for your helpfulness, and I shall try and
remember to formaly introduce myself one of these days.

Monique
Woozle "mom, my tummy hurts...Can I chew on your foot to make it better?"