From:
bill and diane killian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 19:38:56 -0500
>From:    Yvonne <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Marshall Farms
>
>This is my first time writing to the list, but after coming across this,
>I had to respond.

Some of us do not buy into the Animal right movement.  It is always
suspicious when the first post from some address is way too often from
someone who happened tro have seen the Peta site.

Peta is lying.  We have tolked to numerous people who have actually been on
Marshall's ranch.  It is not paradise for ferrets but as farms go it seems
VERY humane.

Pet stores seek out Marshall's products because Marshall has earned a
reputation for well behaved ferrets.  They even pay extra for them compared
to other ranches.

The two dots in the ears are not exclusive to Marshall Farms.

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets