From:
Flora Hedrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 13:36:17 EDT
A big Hello to All the Fuzzies and there hoomans

I wanted to say thank you to all the hoomans who sent such nice things to
my hooman.  the Gifts I loved every one of them.  My hooman is really our
Grandmom,she comes and plays and spoils us.  We love her coming everyday
and also making us things.  Hope my Fuzzie friends has good hoomans like
ours, I am one of 13.

got to dook
i will sign it from grandma-shoo i didn't tell her i was writing