From:
Sherry Cox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 16:00:06 -0500
Hiya, all!  Dooks and raisins to the ferts!

Saw a commercial last week for the game 'Connect Four' that had lots of
pets in it, including a cute little sable ferret.  It was on either the
Cartoon Channel or Nickalodion (you can tell we get into the serious
programming ;).

Plus, I went into PetCo today to pick up ear cleaner (the fuzzies always
appreciate that...) and they have new Paw Pals for the millenium, including
a millenium Rocket.  He's turquoise blue and has a party hat on and a horn
in his hand.  Guess that makes him a real party animal!  I bought one for
home, and one to donate to our Rescue's (HOFA) raffle basket for the AFA
Holiday Expo, so if you miss him in the stores, don't miss our raffle!  If
I can keep him away from Emma that is....

Sherry and her Merry Mob of eleven!  (Eleven?!  How the heck did that
happen?)