From:
Pamala & Johan Mommens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 09:55:29 -0500
I would like to invite you to take a look at the new release of our
Adopt-A-Pet Game, a place where you can take care of your own virtual pet.
Join the fun by adopting your virtual ferret, bird, cat, dog, hamster or
monkey today!  You can send and receive messages from and to other pet
members, play games like basketball and our pet slot machine, solve pet
puzzles, buy lottery tickets to win extra credits, and now we even have a
boarding service available to make sure your pet stays in a perfect
condition while you are gone on a trip.

Adopt-A-Pet Game : http://www.our-pets.net/virtual/index.htm

Visit our main page for more information on Ferret Care :
http://www.our-pets.net/
And Hey?  Don't forget to take a look at our Ferret Store where we sell
everything for your REAL ferret! ;)