From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 May 2002 05:06:36 -0700
Good Morning All,

My Prayers and Thoughts to ALL that have lost a fuzzie or animal recently
and to all sick and homless fuzzie's and animals.

Nicknames for my babies:

Trouble - Mr. Man - Lick Lick, Chomp Chomp, Boy - Mr Dislexic - Silver Boy
        - Mr. Doo Doo - Big Foot - Wannabe Alpha Boy - Boo Boo Face.

Rosy - Roses - Rosita - Rosa - Sweety Pea - Tweety Pie - Sugar
     - Hyper Girl - Antsy Pantsy - Ms Sweetness - Kissie Girl.

Joey - Fat Boy - Roly Poly Boy - Rasin Man - Baby Face - Tickle Butt
     - Ju Ju Bee - Funny Boy - Belly Boy - The Phantom Pooper Boy
     - Love Butt - Eye Lid Man - Ear Lobe Boy.

Well it has been one year since I lost my Tazy to the Bridge and the pain
has lessened but not completly stopped.  I still have tears to shed for
him, but at the same time I remember all the sweetness that he was and it
puts a HUGE smile on my face .  I will always remember my first Baby and
will always shed tears for him, but I will also always cherish the time I
had with him and all my memories of him!!!!!  Even though he is gone I
would like to share his nick names with you.

Tazy - Tazy Boo - Boodle Doos - Boo - Thigh Man - Knuckle Licker - Tazes
     - Mr. Perfect - Good Lookin - Rocky Racoon - The Masked Badit
     - Lovey Boy - The Cheweasel kid.

Sandee,

PLEASE check on my Tazy and give him lots and lots of kisses for me!!!!
Tell him I miss him TERRIBLY and will see him again one day, but untill
then just let him know that I LOVE HIM and MISS HIM!!!!!!  THANK YOU
SANDEE!!!!

WITH LOTS OF LOVE TO ALL,

HAVE A GOOD WEEK, and HAPPY FERRETING

Dawn and the Terrible Two's Gang, Trouble, Rosy, and Fat Boy Joey :-)