From:
Heather A Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 1997 17:05:29 -0700
HI ya'll!!
Gosh, where to start.....
Since you are all like family it seems, I guess I need to spill it.

Today (4 days before my wedding where I change my name from Gardner to
Collins) my fiance walks in the door and tells me that we are not getting
married on Saturday.....

He feels that its just not the right time and maybe later..... Gosh, doesnt
that just make you feel all giddy inside!!  I was ever so happy to recieve
that joyful news!!

One bright spot, Michael Bostrom, your post had me laughing for the first
time in hours!!!  I needed that, and its good to hear you are back from
vacation.  Spokane is having aweful weather here to fit my mood, so
hopefully over there in Seattle it is much better!!

Well, I'm off to visit my fuzz babies at the shelter...I need an aweful
lot of lovin right now.....and there is nothin like ferret kisses!!!

You all take care,
Heather