From:
Rosie Maronese <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 2010 11:44:52 -0400
Dear Vickie:

I am very unhappy that a Canadian Shelter would not do something such
as cooperate with another Shelter and I'm sure that a U.S. Shelter
would cooperate with a Canadian Shelter, if the circumstances were
reversed. They all love ferrets and why they can't get along and why
they can't communicate with you, the person who is just wanting to know
about their ferret that she adopted to a person moving to Canada with a
contract stating that the ferret should be returned to her if it has to
be released to a Shelter and when the Shelter that it was given to
won't answer or even admit that they have the ferret, it doesn't make
us Canadians look good. Especially when a ferret that has a contract
and the people who had her just gave her to a Shelter just to get rid
of her which is not right and now that you have asked to send the
ferrets back to you with all expenses paid just why they will not do
this or answer you is beyond me. If I had the money to somehow get the
ferrets and send them to you I would but unfortunately I don't. I wish
I could help. Also, to be honest I live in Northern Ontario so I am not
even aware of all the Shelters we have across Canada. The only one I
know of which is in Southern Ontario, if she still has her Shelter is
the Ferret Aid Society. I only find out about Shelters when I see
things posted like for instance in this case on the FML. I am so sorry
Vickie that you have to go through all this trouble, when there is no
need to.

Sincerely,
Rosie & Roy and their 16 Fuzzy Angels