From:
Mike Janke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 19:40:29 -0500
I got this email via my website last night...
   ----
"Hi my name is Holly I work for a small market research company that is
doing surveys on small mammals and we are having a difficult time finding
people who own small mammals SOOOOOO would you and your members PLEASE do
our survey?

Willing small mammal owners may e-mail us their phone numbers or call
toll free 866-877-9372.  e-mail [log in to unmask]"

   ----
The girl I spoke to said they're having a real difficult time finding
people with small animals.  This includes more than ferrets, of course,
but ferrets are definitely included.

The survey takes about 15 minutes and they are NOT selling anything.
It's a marketing survey, of course, but it was an opportunity to voice my
opinion about many things that my local PetsMart sells and doesn't sell.
Will it have any effect?  I don't know.

If you're interested, just call the number above or send an email.  Don't
email me, I'm not connected in any way.  Be advised that when I sent an
email, I was called about two minutes later, so don't email unless you're
ready to talk then and there.

Mike