Date:
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 08:55:12 EDT
I'm in Florida and wondering if there are any shelters in the area that
sell the leash harness combo.

We are rounding up the entire busyness of fuzzies (7!) on October 6th for
the Blessing of the Animals done by our church.  We only have 3 harnesses
(who can imagine taking more than three out at the same time anyway?
lol).  I have looked on ebay, but to be honest, for one day, I cant see
myself paying 15-20 per harness (same in the pet stores) for leashes and
harnesses that in all reality wont be used again.

If anyone has any ideas, I would much appreciate!

Becky and Heather and the Magnificent Seven, to be blessed at 5pm on
Saturday October 5th at Crescent Lake Park, St. Pete...