From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 11:54:20 -0600
 RE: 14. Legal assistance needed ASAP
 FML: 3267 dated 15 December 2000

 To: Moderator and all others.
I posted the request for assistance and posted it only as that.  Due to the
negative e-mails being seen by and the accusations being made, I request
that no further posts regarding this topic be published.

For the record: I am not Jackie Hawley.
For the record: Jackie Hawley did not request or ask for me to post it.
For the record: Unless you are the judge involved, the court's secretary
or the post office (which failed to or lost the notice of the hearing)
all statements made by all are nothing but presumptions, and hearsay.

For the record: The plaintiff provided no financial support for the food
provided for the ferrets.  The plaintiff alleged that the ferrets were in
foster care of the defendant.  The defendant's concern is that the ferret
as long as it is healthy and eating (even a soft diet) need not be forced
to a hard diet.  The defendant has a signed affidavit stating the ferret
involved was infract surrendered to the defendants shelter after executing
a proper legal agreement.

For your consideration and pondering: Why would someone do this at this
time of year when the season is one of peace, joy and good will?  Why
didn't Barbara take the courtesy of notifying Jackie, she was coming with
proper court order to obtain the ferrets involved.

Bill, the above are stated for people to consider and not respond.  Please
to keep peace on the list allow no more posts concerning the subject.

[CO]