From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 21:39:10 EDT
When this petite (Yes, BIG, petite) flower set up residence in her new
home, she was injured due to lurking, conspiring furniture attacking me on
the moving van.  Well the flower (moi) could not unload nor unpack anymore,
and was in laid up for quite a bit (see the disheveled Wolfy in the photo
albums, and the hurt Wolfy in bed).  Photos add 20 pounds don't you know.
Yes that is what it is.  Those photos were taken with my old camera as
well, and that is what made it appear as if I was not a flower.  And my
clothes!  Yes that's it, my clothes were very bulky (it gets chilly during
May in TN).  Yes..  and Carpet Shark Scott is in them with his boney-butt
self (ok so you can't see his stomack or what he calls "ferret island"),
giving a great contrast to me, yes.

OK so anyway, I was hurt and the boys set up that ferret room by themselves
with the exception of the large ferret cage.  When I got my cast off (over
a week later), I went in and changed it all due to some hazards.  Two
FML'ers had noticed in the ferret room photo all the hazards.  So I thought
it would be good to list them so you guys can see what would be bad.  I
also wanted to post so no one worries and people know I knew about them
and changed the room long ago.

Okay lets see what the dangers are:

- there is a large carrier under a window (a ferret could get on top of it
  and get out the window)

- there is corregated tubing running up over that carrier and under the
  window that they could climb and get to the window

- the cage is a bit close to the window and a dare devil ferret could jump
  on the sill

- there are exposed duct lines on the cieling that if a ferret could reach
  or jump there, they could get in them.

- the outlets don't have child safety plugs covers on them

BIG - One must beware of Da Wolfy, as I weild something very large and just
may slap you with it, and its not a ferret!  That photo is decieving (the
old camera added wrinkles too, the piece of trash).  I am a spunky and very
strong 19 year old.  Yes I am.  Being the photo was so corrupted I am still
a robed mystery.  So HA!

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on ferret deafness:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv

[Moderator's note: Now you just hold on to yer britches youngin.  If I
thought for even a minute that thar photo of you wasn't flattering any
I'da shut up and not said nothin.  Even with all them wrinkles and such
that the dang camera added you ain't got nothin to hide!  BIG]