From:
petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 May 1997 20:24:12 -0500
To All Humans:  DO not rely on any message from Petersen 9.  We understand
that three Ohio operatives have infiltrated their station.  The 9 mustelids
have joined forces with the three invaders now calling themselves P-12.  The
dog may have been brainwashed - she is not to be trusted.  We are not sure
but we've been hearing some pretty loud dooks - we believe that the dog can
no longer bark.  We must conclude our-----

Dookdookdookdookdookdook...General Preen here, St. Louis will soon be under
our control.  The local S.H.E.V.Y. has been disabled in the driveway and the
humans have no escape.  The brainwash unit will not work on the humans, we
need more power.  All mustelids with brain scanning capabilities please
converge at our coordinates, while the silly humans are distracted by the
three new recruits from Ohio.  Cannot talk long - the humans are coming too.
Over and out.

General Preen
Sergeant Toccata
Lieutenants Skotter, Jodeci, Danyel, Buddie, Fog
Saboteur Spice
Special Assignments Information Smuggling: Sol, Luna and Karice
Cognac may be a sympathizer - do not trust her