Date:
Sat, 11 Sep 1999 02:04:03 -0400
Hi, everyone!

I realize this isn't strictly related to ferrets, but in a way it is.
After all, the ferrets made me do it!  (Well, talked me into it, anyway!)

I'm a senior in college, and I recently decided to try to become a
veterinarian.  I'm just starting my science prerequisites, which means
I'm basically on the "life plan" at school :)

My question is for the people on the list who are either in Veterinary
School or already Vets: Is it worth it?  (All the hard work and effort and
money and everything else.) I love animals so much that I think it would be
for me, but my Father-in-Law keeps trying to convince me that it's not.  I
just wanted the opinions of people who actually know what they're talking
about, instead of hearing things third-hand like him.

Please email me privately at [log in to unmask] , since I don't want to
tie up the list with this.

Thanks a lot.

Bright Blessings,

Becky (with Cinnamon, Coke, Pixie, Chitterbox, and Kodiak)

"You've got to dance like nobody's watching,
 and love like it's never going to hurt."
Check out Pixie's Home Page at:
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Farm/3398