From:
Kiffany Stanczyk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 20:09:30 -0500
My fianci has secretly designed a picture of a ferret hiding stuff (which
he stole) behind his back with the words "What Stuff?" and sent to a
company to have t-shirts, cups, mouse pads, sweatshirts, and other stuff
made with the picture printed on it.  He did this as a surprise for me.
He is so sweet sometimes.  Anyway, if anyone else is interested in
purchasing any stuff with this cute picture on it here's the link,
www.cafepress.com/emink

If you have hotmail, you may have to copy the link to another page in
order to open it.  Hotmail doesn't seem to like the links posted on FML.

Best Wishes!

Kiffany