Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 1997 12:09:08 -0400
Okay, we've got the whole story now....

I just don't get this woman- she says if she can't find an individual person
to take them, she'll keep them rather than give them to a shelter.  Which
confuses me, if she wanted to give them away because she just had a baby...
anyway:

One ferret is an albino female, two years old.  the other is a "black and
gray" three-year-old male.  She said the male is "really very friendly" and
that's why she chose him at the pet store- he licked her fingers.  Both are
pet store ferrets, but she claims they have no ear tattoos.

Since I forgot last time- I'm in the Philadelphia area.  If you're
interested, I can pass your phone number along to her.  Please reply
directly to my address at [log in to unmask]  Thanks!

Jennifer