From:
"K. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Sep 1998 03:42:20 -0700
Hello!

Quick question!!  I found a pot of my shamrocks munched!!  The ferrets seem
ok so far but I didn't know if this was terribly bad for them or not.  I've
since moved the shamrocks out of reach.

Bob: Sorry for your misfortune, I'm glad you got out of it alright!! :o)

Special report: My infant twins are now almost six months of age and the
ferrets still havn't stolen their breath, crushed their heads or lay a
single tooth on either of them!!  IS this amazing or just careful parenting
on the babies/ferrets part?  <giggle> Yeah I know it sounds so morbid but
I'm STILL hearing those horrible stories!!  I had to throw that in :o)
Maybe by this time next year they will be able to have some contact with
them.  For now they are held out of reach and just laugh really hard at
these funny looking fur snakes.

Wishing Good Health To All,

Kathy and gang