Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 22:35:34 EDT
Hi everyone

We need to get ready for a disaster in Florida and Georgia.  The hurricane
center is predicting landfall for hurricane Floyd between Miami Beach,
Florida and Northward to Savannah, GA.  Winds are in excess of 165 mph.
Please keep any shelters that you know of in mind for evacuation and help
when Floyd make landfall.  Please help in any way that you can, as Floyd
continues toward the US.

For more information contact: [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]  If
you can help in any way, please do!  I can be reached at my work addy at:

Lisa, Head Ferret
The Ferret Haven "By-the-Sea"
Want to help The Ferret Haven By-the-Sea? Register at iGive.com
by cutting and pasting this link:
http://www.iGive.com/html/ssi.cfm?CID=1236&MID=854