From:
"Morris, Dorothy M SGT" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 14:53:19 +0100
This is for Debbie,
Hi, I have 7 ferrets ranging in age from 5 years to 7mo.  I have found
the easiest trick for trimming nails is to hold them in your lap on their
backs, place a few drops of Ferretone on their tummies and let them lick
away, while they are in this zone you can trim their nails at free will. =)
This works great for all of mine, good luck with yours.  This also cuts
a two people job down to just one!  And also turns it into a not so
tramitizing experience as holding the scruff of their necks or wrapping
them in a towel. =)  Good Luck

Dot =)
Powder, Sweetie, Sabe, Pain, Panic, Dart & Lil Bit. =)
ICQ# 17802163
email: [log in to unmask]