From:
Andrea Mercado <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 15:37:30 -0500
We took Tiki to the vet (thank you Yvonne and Dr. Kim!) to have her teeth
taken care of.  We took Lucy along, too, so that Tiki wouldn't feel scared
or lonely.  We dropped her off, and Lucy sorta looked at me, then at her,
then back at me, like where's she going?

Tiki did pretty much the same thing.  Once small step for Tiki, one giant
leap for peaceful integration.

All went well, both offending teeth were removed.  We went back in the
afternoon to pick her up, and brought Lucy with us again.  Lu's nose was a
bit drippy, and Yvonne said she had a bit of a cold and to try to keep her
separate from the others.  But as soon as Tiki came out, Lucy strained away
from me and leaned with all her might towards Tiki wrapped in the bit of
bedding we left with her.  We gave in, and Lucy carefully crawled into the
bit of bedding, wrapped=20 herself around Tiki, and started licking her
ears.

Now that's love.

Gabriel's part of the story isn't as sticky sweet.  Next post, you'll see.

Andrea

~ + ~ + ~+ ~ +~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~
Andrea Mercado - Web Developer
T3 Media, Inc.
285 W. B'way, NYC
vox: 212.334.0944 ext 256
fax: 212.334.2472
e: [log in to unmask]

Visit our site at http://www.t3media.com

[Moderator's note: Next post tomorrow, I guess... the server probably
kicked back the 4th due to posting limit.  BIG]