From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Oct 2007 06:56:31 -0400
Dear Friend,

Never been to South Texas, and maybe someone down there could help,
but here in New England, we use the old fashioned fly paper. This is
a roll of sticky paper, looks like an old fashioned film canister,
and it works well.

I have put it by the cage, hanging off the ceiling, and had much
success.

Those big ants, we have some and my mother always called them "Tree
Ants". I do not know what to do for them, have heard they will not
cross cucumber peelings, but never had a big influx of them. If you
know what they eat, I would use the Boric Acid power on them also.

If you cannot find the fly paper, let me know, I'll send you some.

Marilyn