From:
Stephanie Daniels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 20:06:07 GMT
Ok, I am confused.  Ferrets are supposed to shed in the winter so they can
grow a fuller coat???  Is this right?  If so, I can relax because Chimi and
Pepe are shedding like Alaskan Malamutes in the Sahara Desert.  (well, I'm
exaggerating, they are not losing clumps or balding) BUT, You can
definitely grab a pinch-full when you try.

Everyone is talking about their ferrets shedding now, and I am not sure
where they are located.  We are in Autumn now...are Chimi and Pepe getting
hot flashes??  They are itchy too...and leaving hair all over my dark
clothing...the FIENDS!!  So anyone experiencing this itching, hair throwing
phenomenon, please clarify - are you approaching Winter?

Thanks for any clarifications.  I got my PetroMalt Gun poised to blast
these varmints.  We are having nightly Ferretone treats to aid the itchy
skin.

Oh, and is it illegal to use a staticky ferret as a dust rag?  heehee

Sincerly, Stephanie, Chimi & Pepe (We don't take candy from strangers 'round
here)