From:
meg yosting <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 May 1998 00:04:27 -0700
Hi.  We just got a 8 week old ferret and we want to take the best of care
of him.  I am confused and need to have it plainly spelled out to me..
What kind of food and brand should he be on.  I can understand not want
to start a big discussion on the loop so if you could send this to me
personally this would be great..... [log in to unmask]

also do you reccoment vitimins for them?  i hear so much about the lack of
one vit that I am worried.....

This guy has stolen our hearts so we want to keep him heathly and happy...
we have one cage now but want to get him another one just for the livingroom
when he cannot be loose he can still be around us.. and then his sleeping on
inmy daughters room///

thanks..

meg